Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I didn't have the heart to tell him the wi-fi is just about useless.
Really? Works fine on my KF1. Though the wifi icon on my nook color android pops up faster, and have to wait to contact the amazon servers to refresh the carousel. After that, the wifi works fine for streaming video, music, browsing, etc.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #17
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I've removed the DRM from almost everything (I have 4 or 5 titles that I can't seem to clear) so that it can be used on any of our devices. I'd buy another device. I'm getting attached to having a built in light (I'm testing my mom's Paperwhite). She's getting it at Thanksgiving.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #18
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm quite happy with my K4S and have no desire to upgrade.

It's a shame Walmart and Target stopped selling Kindles. I got my current K4S last April from Walmart for $49 ($79 + free $30 gift card).

I suspect the remaining stores still selling them (Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples) might offer some gift card deals this Black Friday (just 3 weeks from now).

Consider waiting until then to see what deals pop up.
I got that deal from Walmart and I like my Kindle. I also purchased a Nook Color for $80 and got a N2A card for $30 to turn it into an Android tablet. Interesting.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote