Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Just for fun: what's your Amazon Kindle device's name

Just for fun...

Don't know if people are as crazy as me when naming devices and Kindles ... :-) ... so wonder how you name yours, or if you left default name, like John Dow Kindle 4th something..

I named my Kindle PW, "firefly" , lol ... my Touch is "cotton", because is really light ...hahaha...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

I named mine Shadowlands in tribute to CS Lewis. I named it long before I got the defective one that truly looked like a shadowy land! I decided to keep the name and use it on my replacement as a reminder.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Antoine's Kindle.

So it can be easily returned if lost. (Or just because I'm not creative.)
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
teraflame
Enthusiast
teraflame began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Manuela
teraflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I put my name and phone number. If I get amnesia I can call home and ask to speak to myself.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #6
ecksor
Enthusiast
ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW
Kinny.

Who killed Kinny? That new hack did.
ecksor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
My iPhone is Traveller, my iPad is Voyager.

My new Kindle Paperwhite is Tardis - bigger on the inside!
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
jswinden
Nameless Being

Oh I forgot to list my other devices.

Paperwhite = Shadowlands

Touch = Touchstone

iPad 3 = Taffy Pad III

iPod touch 2nd Gen = Todd Pod II

Motorola Atrix phone = Mr. Moto
Old 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
PW = Deep Thought
KT = HAL 9000
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #10
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I think I'll call this one Monsieur Invisible. Fedex has no clue where it is right now.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I think I'll call this one Monsieur Invisible. Fedex has no clue where it is right now.
Oh crap! I hope they find it.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I don't name my devices.

Charlene's Kindle 4B
Charlene's Kindle 4S
Charlene's Kindle Fire
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Blossom, I am schocked....!!! we have a very bitchy neighbour called Charlene, thought if we had a dog that's how I would call it to just see the woman's face.

now you are a sunshine, so Charlene cannot be a bad name anymore. Back to the search....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Blossom, I am schocked....!!! we have a very bitchy neighbour called Charlene, thought if we had a dog that's how I would call it to just see the woman's face.

now you are a sunshine, so Charlene cannot be a bad name anymore. Back to the search....
I understand. My neighbor has my middle name and it makes me want to change it. She's the worst the neighbor a person could have. Single mother, parties all the time with men coming and going and no respect for those who live around her. Parities till 6AM in the morning on weekends. Last weekend they got in a fight in the parking lot. The police almost had to be called. I want her out!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
My Paperwhite is named Paperwhite.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote