Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 01:13 PM   #1
reaLe
reaLe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 5 gen
Jumping registration Steps

Hi, First of all I'm sorry for my english.

My cousin tried to buy a Kindle 5 Gen(with buttons on the front) as a present for her girlfriend, He thought It would be a good idea save money looking for the kindle in Alliexpress... So He bought a refurbished Kindle with the a serial number re-established who can not be registered.

He ask me for help and here I am... I think this is the best place to manage this kind of problems before being using the kindle as a stone

The main question is: There is a way for jumping the registration step??

Thanks,

Cheers
Old 06-30-2016, 01:15 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
A Kindle can be used without registering it, but obviously a blacklisted Kindle cannot be registered. Please note that it is against forum policy to provide help with "reactivating" blacklisted devices.

Thread closed.

Last edited by HarryT; 07-01-2016 at 07:30 AM.
Advert
Closed Thread