Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Richard Jones
Richard Jones began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smile New Kindle Owner

Hello:

I have and am delighted with my new Kindle.

I read non-fiction and fiction described by Modern Library 100 best.

Cheers

Dik
Richard Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Richard Jones, happy Kindling
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dik and welcome to the Forum. I've got a Sony 505 and like it a lot but have recently had my hands on a Kindle and it really does have some nice features.Enjoy!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Dik, and welcome to the ranks of Kindle users. I love mine and have been having so much fun finding books to read. I know there are a lot of recently published books available from Amazon, but I'm also catching up on classics I should have already read and fun books from a long time ago. Recently, I downloaded the entire series of Tom Corbett, Space Cadet from Feedbooks. I've read the first two books and am part-way through the third. (I just now looked and some of these are also available here at MobileReads, formatted by JSWolf.) I also downloaded the Emily books by L M Montgomery, uploaded by Justy.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hi and welcome! I love my Kindle! Check out all the out of copyrite books available on this site, uploaded by members. Anything in mobipocket format will work on your Kindle. You can read all those classics you missed in high school!

Or at least, you can carry them around with you. So you look good, while you are mostly reading the current stuff you had to pay for
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert