Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #2296
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
OK, totally confused. Kobo says I have a cart but I see no way to put anything in it. Anybody wanna clue the befuddled Byrdie in? Used to Fictionwise, Amazon and ARe, which have/had a sensible shopping procedure. Never bought from Kobo before.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #2297
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
OK, totally confused. Kobo says I have a cart but I see no way to put anything in it. Anybody wanna clue the befuddled Byrdie in? Used to Fictionwise, Amazon and ARe, which have/had a sensible shopping procedure. Never bought from Kobo before.
I've never seen a Kobo cart before. Just press the buy now button to buy, but make sure you have the "Show me standard Checkout" box ticked in your account settings or else you won't get a chance to enter a promo code.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #2298
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
The cart only applies to physical products, like the ereaders or cases. The books are a one-at-a-time purchase.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #2299
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Thanks, just fixed my settings to use coupons. Only one book at a time and can't use the cart for it, eh? Weird, who ever came up with that crazy system, I wonder.

OK, now they are trying to charge me taxes. On an E-Book, I have never paid taxes in my life on those, and I've bought quite a few.

Last edited by Byrdie; 05-04-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #2300
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Kobo charges tax. So does Sony. ARe/OmniLit does as well depending upon the book publisher. At least they all do for me.

The no cart can be frustrating, but Kobo is not the only digital book store which doesn't have one. Amazon and B&N don't either.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #2301
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Kobo charges tax. So does Sony. ARe/OmniLit does as well depending upon the book publisher. At least they all do for me.

The no cart can be frustrating, but Kobo is not the only digital book store which doesn't have one. Amazon and B&N don't either.
Kobo does not charge taxes for IL which according to our tax code is correct. It's obviously going to vary from state to state. Or country.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:38 AM   #2302
nurse
nurse has learned how to read e-booksnurse has learned how to read e-booksnurse has learned how to read e-booksnurse has learned how to read e-booksnurse has learned how to read e-booksnurse has learned how to read e-booksnurse has learned how to read e-books

Device: iphone
newcode

just found a new code
maysave40

enjoy happy reading!!
nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #2303
Billingsgate
Buys too many books
Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse View Post
just found a new code
maysave40

enjoy happy reading!!
Thanks for sharing. The same code was reported on the previous page of this thread. Best to check a few pages back when posting new codes, to make sure it isn't duplicated.
Billingsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #2304
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
an active 40 percent code that hasn't been added to the front page is well worth a repost.

Thanks! Mighta missed it otherwise
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #2305
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Does anyone know an expiry date for the MaySave40 code? I hope it lasts all of May, as I want to save it for a book that is not released until later in the month.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #2306
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Does anyone know an expiry date for the MaySave40 code? I hope it lasts all of May, as I want to save it for a book that is not released until later in the month.
From what I can find on various discount sites it looks like it might expire May 13th.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #2307
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
an active 40 percent code that hasn't been added to the front page is well worth a repost.

Thanks! Mighta missed it otherwise
Posting it to the front page right now. Sorry for the delay.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #2308
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
AURAHD30 Expires May 13

It showed up on my AUra after a sync. I bet it works regardless of your device
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #2309
Billingsgate
Buys too many books
Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
AURAHD30 Expires May 13

It showed up on my Aura after a sync. I bet it works regardless of your device
Many thanks. Worked for me through the Kobo store on my PC.
Billingsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:22 AM   #2310
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
AURAHD30 Expires May 13

It showed up on my AUra after a sync. I bet it works regardless of your device
I synced earlier, but I don't see a code...where would I find it on my Aura? Thanks!
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals