Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #91
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Freepartay.com has more freebies today.

Included this round is Too Wilde to Tame by Janielle Denison (Berkley 2005)
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #92
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I've got the Shannon Curtis in my TBR pile. Did you read Viper's Kiss first? I am a fanatic usually about reading series books in order.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #93
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Secrets of the Lost Summer by Carla Neggers is on sale for $1.99

Sony

Harlequin.com

Amazon

Hope those links all work.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #94
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I've got the Shannon Curtis in my TBR pile. Did you read Viper's Kiss first? I am a fanatic usually about reading series books in order.
Yes I read them in order both were fantastic! They are full of action. If you like fast paced stories that have a well done plot with plenty of characterization you will like this author. There isn't alot of sex in these but the tension is maintain throughout the book without overly focusing on it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #95
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Does anyone know who this author is.. what other name the author writes under?

E. M. Lilly - The Girl and the Genie listed in the Free Par-tay offers.

Quote:
The Girl and the Genie is a fun, exciting and charming mix of paranormal romance and urban fantasy, that will leave you rooting for Emily, the genie, and a fat little English Bulldog named Winston.

E. M. Lilly is the nom de plume of an award-winning mystery author.

Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #96
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Does anyone know who this author is.. what other name the author writes under?

E. M. Lilly - The Girl and the Genie listed in the Free Par-tay offers.
No luck on Google here. Maybe email Free Par-tay and ask?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #97
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I didn't find anything else either. Thanks Blossom.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #98
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I didn't find anything else either. Thanks Blossom.
In the book where about the author is a email and blog site.

http://girlandgenie.blogspot.com/
Old 01-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Avon is doing another Keyword sale!

This month Word is Duke!

They should be the same at B&N and other places but you got to check it out on your own.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #100
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

@ Amazon $0.99

Indiscreet by Kasey Michaels
(Regency)

I saw this on sale and bought it the other day but I forgot to tell y'all about it! It's a backlist title of one of her books and was very hard to find in print.

Free @ Amazon

Inspirational Romance
The Calling of Emily Evans (Women of the West #1) by Janette Oke

I actually own two copies of the book. You see in it's first printing they misprinted a few pages so they sent me the fixed copy and now I have it in digital. I don't know if I will ever read it though. Her romances are tender and so innocent and great for young girls. Now I am an adult I don't think it would keep my interests.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-09-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 AM   #101
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

Inspirational Romance
The Calling of Emily Evans (Women of the West #1) by Janette Oke

I actually own two copies of the book. You see in it's first printing they misprinted a few pages so they sent me the fixed copy and now I have it in digital. I don't know if I will ever read it though. Her romances are tender and so innocent and great for young girls. Now I am an adult I don't think it would keep my interests.
Also free (and DRM-free) at Christianbook.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #102
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Free Novella by Victoria Alexander. Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements
Allow Me To Explain . . .

Some say I do not take my engagements seriously. Nonsense. What man with no interest in marriage would find himself proposing not once, but three times? And each time, I've felt certain that this, at last, is the absolutely, positively, perfect woman.

Miss Felicia Whitingdon, for instance, has youth, beauty, style, grace-and a handsome fortune. Lady Lucille Eustice is a widow of impeccable social standing, and a balm to my soul. Then there is Miss Caroline Hibbitt, sweet and charming in every way. Any one of these intoxicating treasures could make a man happy. Any one of them could be an ideal wife. But which-if any of them-will it be?

Amazon B&N
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #103
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Nice B&N Free Fridays selection from one of my auto-buy authors

Just One of the Guys by Kristin Higgins (HQN)

Quote:
Being one of the guys isn't all it's cracked up to be…

So when journalist Chastity O'Neill returns to her hometown, she decides it's time to start working on some of those feminine wiles. Two tiny problems: #1—she's five feet eleven inches of rock-solid girl power, and #2—she's cursed with four alpha-male older brothers.

While doing a story on local heroes, she meets a hunky doctor and things start to look up. Now there's only one problem: Trevor Meade, her first love and the one man she's never quite gotten over—although he seems to have gotten over her just fine.

Yet the more time she spends with Dr. Perfect, the better Trevor looks. But even with the in-your-face competition, the irresistible Trevor just can't seem to see Chastity as anything more than just one of the guys….
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #104
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

All Due Respect US DE by Vicki Hinze (Bell Bridge; originally St. Martin's 2000)

Quote:
Can a first-grade teacher from Grace, Alabama stop a terrorist group from its deadly mission?
Can she trust her heart again?

Former Air Force scientist Dr. Julia Warner-Hyde went into hiding three years ago to escape her abusive ex-husband. Her new life as a small town school teacher is safe and peaceful—until her old lab partner, Dr. Seth Holt, arrives.

Terrorists have stolen the missile system Seth and Julia designed, and they fully intend to use it. Seth needs Julia's help to find, outwit and halt them, but he and she didn't part on the best of terms. He doesn’t know that Julia has a secret enemy who might kill them both. Can she fight that threat and the terrorists—all while keeping Seth in the dark? How can she refuse to try, with millions of lives at stake?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #105
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Nice B&N Free Fridays selection from one of my auto-buy authors

Just One of the Guys by Kristin Higgins (HQN)
I had this on my TBR list. Now I have a digital version.