Notices

Old 05-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #136
tponzo
Addict
tponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 900(gave it to my sister); Sony PRS-T1; onyx book note air
Quote:
You WANT to be a werewolf ?
not really but at least no one would expect me to shave my legs.
tponzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #137
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Or your back...
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #138
V.W. Singer
Enthusiast
V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: ppc
Nexus author - Aran Ashe - especially Choosing Lovers For Justine

"The Image" by Jean de Burg

Books by Richard Manton

Venus in India by Captain Charles Devereaux
V.W. Singer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #139
tponzo
Addict
tponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 900(gave it to my sister); Sony PRS-T1; onyx book note air
Quote:

Books by Richard Manton

Is Venus in India from an earlier time period? Sounds like it may be Victorian. I might like to check it out.
thanks
tponzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #140
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.W. Singer View Post

Books by Richard Manton

Would you care to tell me more about the "Choosing lovers for Justine", please? I can't find information about it as it seems to be an older book that will be reintroduced in October.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #141
V.W. Singer
Enthusiast
V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.V.W. Singer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tponzo View Post
Is Venus in India from an earlier time period? Sounds like it may be Victorian. I might like to check it out.
thanks
Here's the blurb:
-----------
A Victorian erotic novel, purportedly the autobiography of a British Army officer, describing his sexual adventures with the wives and daughters of his fellow officers, and with a variety of native women.
-----------
A very atmospheric book of the Raj and one of the first "erotic" books I ever read.

You can get book 1 and 2 free (and legal) from

http://www.manybooks.net/titles/deve..._India_v1.html
Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 AM   #142
V.W. Singer
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Would you care to tell me more about the "Choosing lovers for Justine", please? I can't find information about it as it seems to be an older book that will be reintroduced in October.
An Edwardian era novel of a girl, Justine, who is apparently pimped out by her female guardian Julia to a collection of men and women, who treat her very harshly.

It is very explicit and detailed, but at the same time well written. Justine is always mysterious and sensual and not just a whimpering victim, and her motivations for submitting to such treatment are interestingly explained at the end.

One of my all time favorites.

Aran Ashe's works are listed in Fantasticfiction, including this one.

Another good Nexus book is "Letters to Chloe" by Stefan Gerrard, with a strong female voice and point of view, even though she is the submissive.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 AM   #143
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thank you so much! I will go for them.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote