Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
maggievnc
Enthusiast
maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, maclibre
Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri - where did my post go?

i don't find my post with the above mentioned title. where did it go? am i in the right thread?

it's frustrating to be a junior member...\

have just posted a warm review about this book....
here in reading recommandation - where did it go..
thanks
sara
maggievnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Hi Sara--welcome to MobileRead.

I clicked on your name in this thread, and chose the option for find all posts by maggievnc. I didn't find anything about Unaccustomed Earth, so maybe you didn't click on the right button to post it? I'm really not sure why it didn't post.

The easiest way to find your own posts is to click on New Posts at the top of every page. There is an option at the bottom for your posts. Click on it, and there they are.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
maggievnc
Enthusiast
maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

it's getting better now.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
maggievnc
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggievnc View Post
i don't find my post with the above mentioned title. where did it go? am i in the right thread?

it's frustrating to be a junior member...\

have just posted a warm review about this book....
here in reading recommandation - where did it go..
thanks
sara
ok. so here i am again:
Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri is a great book! rarely do i find such both brilliant and authentic books. couldn't leave it until i reached the last page! although it's about immigrates from india to america - it sure is universal about the human nature and soul.
this is the kind of book that makes me think: "wish i had writeen it!"