Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Deal at BoB

BookonBoard has just send me email with an offer. Here is the link http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...uct&PRODUCT=67

I just got my reader so won't take up the offer
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
BookonBoard has just send me email with an offer. Here is the link http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...uct&PRODUCT=67

I just got my reader so won't take up the offer
Just to let members know:
Quote:
Only $99 when you purchase a $400 gift certificate for eBooks - Perfect for the serious reader on your shopping list.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Thanks for the addition - didn't think to put it in
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
I got that email, too. Remember that with the $400 gift certificate you don't get any Rewards Dollars back on any of those purchases. Depending on what you buy, the rewards earned could easily add up to over $100, meaning you might be better off just spending $200 on the Reader instead of $500 for the GC+Reader.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedary View Post
I got that email, too. Remember that with the $400 gift certificate you don't get any Rewards Dollars back on any of those purchases. Depending on what you buy, the rewards earned could easily add up to over $100, meaning you might be better off just spending $200 on the Reader instead of $500 for the GC+Reader.
Or even more than $100. I've seen many books w/ half (and sometimes more) of the price as reward dollars (esp some of the NYT bestsellers).

I hate BoB's new policy (which may explain why I haven't used my $50 credit there to buy anything in months).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard

Thanks for raising those points. I'm still not quite clear about the whole pricing & reward thing.