Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Draw Something app for Fire

I have the free version of "Draw Something" installed from one of the third parties on my Fire and it works fine, and I know the developers are in the process of getting a version into the Amazon app store, but have any of you Google Play-enabled folks tried getting the paid version of it on the Fire?
Any issues?

thx,
ApK

P.S. it's a fun game, I recommend it.

p.p.s. Merischino, I have the same username in Draw Something as in WWF...I'll play with you because it's cooperative, so I don't have to worry about getting beaten as badly as you beat me in WWF!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
tstarky
Next mood swing...6 min
tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Fire, PW
I side-loaded my paid version because my phone is too small to draw on. Works just fine...
tstarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert