FBreader 10 11.24%
Cool Reader 8 8.99%
Moon+ reader pro 38 42.70%
other 33 37.08%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2014, 11:17 AM   #46
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
For Mobi you can read them on the Kindle app for android.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:57 AM   #47
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
can Play Books read pirated epub/mobi files? (I don't pirate, I just want to know... Really)
Yes. DRM epubs can easily be added to and read by Play Books. I use Calibre Companion and you can send the book to Play Books from this app. After waiting for Play Books to upload it to the cloud or grab metadata (unsure if one or both) it will open.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-17-2014 at 04:16 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:41 AM   #48
mojos
Enthusiast
mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.mojos will give the Devil his due.

Device: iPad 2
On my Android phone, I use the Kobo app which I could easily sync with what I have read so far in my iPad 2. And Kobo offers great discounts and offers. However, I rarely use my Android device for reading because of it's small screen. I'm using an Xperia P by the way.
mojos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:55 PM   #49
ac9ts
Enthusiast
ac9ts began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook
I switched from Cool Reader to Play Book because of the seamless syncing. It's a basic reader but the syncing is what hooked me.
ac9ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #50
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
How about a good app that will work in both iOS and Android? Other than Kindle. Would like to have sync and audio.

Thanks,
Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #51
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
How about a good app that will work in both iOS and Android? Other than Kindle. Would like to have sync and audio.
I don't use an Ipad but I believe Readmill works on both platforms.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:35 PM   #52
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I don't use an Ipad but I believe Readmill works on both platforms.
Thanks

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote