Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
WebDAV support

Has somebody tried compiling davfs2 for the original Onyx Boox linux firmware? I think, it would be a nice feature, because most cloud storage solutions support access via WebDAV and access to cloud storage is a much asked-for feature, imho.

I had a try, but unfortunately, I didn't succeed, because davfs2 needs the fuse kernel module and I'm not into compiling kernel modules :-/

Maybe this would be a nice idea for Onyx, as well? @Booxtor: It seems like the dev team has been very busy lately - no time to post any updates or information about the most recent developments. But wouldn't it be nice just having plain davfs2 support? I'm not asking for a GUI, but only the fuse kernel module and the mount.davfs option.

Some feedback would be highly appreciated.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Booxstor wrote several months ago that Onyx works on universal cloud support solution. maybe it is davfs2 + some user interface...
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote