Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #91
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Diags doesn't use upstart (unless it changed since 5.0.0). Different startup scripts. I think it uses a single monolithic script with many upstart script snippets copied into it, as I recall.
Don't suppose there are any docs on that?
Still not working even after a few likely tweaks. mystery.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #92
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Don't suppose there are any docs on that?
Still not working even after a few likely tweaks. mystery.
The docs are the scripts themselves. They are well commented. Read them, either loop mount a backup image, or use SSH.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #93
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

heh. well yes. I was thinking more "Do you know if there is a document that says which script specifically handles that" as opposed to a document about the script itself.

Perhaps a better question would be...

"err, which script is that" and "do I need to mount p02" to find it. yes i do

Thanks Feel free to answer anyone. That's not just pointed at poor long suffering GM and "Yes, I will go check the Wiki".

Thanks.

EDIT: So I found the first lot. I'll go mount the backup and dig in the second. cheers.

Last edited by twobob; 10-09-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #94
twobob

okay dropped the mutex in SDL.

Will have another crack at getting the system("eips ''"); to work OOTB

Have doom running fullscreen now. with the while true; do eips '';usleep 600000; done
managing updates for testing.

thanks for tip

Last edited by twobob; 10-10-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #95
twobob

slowly slowly catchee monkey.

yup. definitely bypassed all the wait calls now (I think).

in fact this whole SDL sync section is toast:

Quote:
// if ( FB_IsSurfaceBusy(this->screen) ) {
// FB_WaitBusySurfaces(this);
// }
// wait_vbl(this);
This coupled with the tidier Xorg management are giving seemingly FAR better results without ordered dither than I ever imagined.
but no where near fast enough for proper play.

so stuff left to do:
  • emulate keyboard input.
  • fix TS -> mouse input (it is "recognised", the 1st touch bring up the menu, but the format must need fixing up as subsequent moves aren't parsed properly)
  • implement ordered dither if GM doesn't beat me to it.
Really pleased to get something working "fairly" solidly over Xorg.
Weird, barely documented, VT SDL bugs withstanding

slowly slowly catchee monkey.

FEEL FREE TO STEP IN AND OFFER HELP WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE...
(except the SDL bug I got that) Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_132.png
Views:	226
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	93857   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_134.png
Views:	234
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	93858   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_135.png
Views:	207
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	93859   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_137.png
Views:	224
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	93860   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_138.png
Views:	231
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	93861   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_139.png
Views:	238
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	93862   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_141.png
Views:	190
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	93863   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_142.png
Views:	234
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	93864   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_143.png
Views:	236
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	93865   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_144.png
Views:	248
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	93866   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_145.png
Views:	212
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	93867   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle:0.0 - GVncViewer_147.png
Views:	232
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	93868  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #96
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Hi Baf. Do you think this would be a sensible starting place for a nicely locked down games interface?

I got the prboom thing to finally not lock due to Xorg hating on SDL and I guess I'm looking for a few other pieces of the puzzle. I do already have two TS parsing bits of code (mplayer gui, and GM code) but this actually seemed like a nice way to -STOP cvm (or not) and just overlay the game.
Regarding your question on untouchable idea from this thread.
I think you could use it to emulate keyboard and mouse input. You would have to tweak it to generate proper events. But only if X server will be running.
Of course we would be limited to few commands, like steering by touching left, right, upper or lower part of the screen and shooting with home button
baf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:06 AM   #97
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
... And don't forget about that little humble KT's accelerometer.

(Disregard luxurious color screen, pay attention to control method.)

eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #98
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Oh, great. Now everyone can practice "Ender's Game".
Hopefully with better audio sync.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #99
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
... And don't forget about that little humble KT's accelerometer.

(Disregard luxurious color screen, pay attention to control method.)
Also a good idea. Still deciding if we should try to get it running while X is still "alive", I kind of think yes, but I kind of think no. Dunno yet.

Thanks for the great feedback - if anyone has any thing to add, please feel free, this is an "Idea friendly" thread

Last edited by twobob; 10-12-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: can't/haven't = tense nightmares = dunno
Old 10-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #100
geekmaster
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I do not like depending on X. Not all models have it...

Has anybody figured out how to read the accelerometer at a better resolution than 90 degrees? You can now detect a shake to the right or left without tilting it (as a right/left event, or a left/right event). No need to actually rotate it 45 degrees left or right...

A shake could move 5 or 10 degrees (user configurable), while tilting it could rotate continuously until you bring it back to normal orientation...

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-12-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #101
twobob

I am of the opinion that ( after succesfully finding AND running the nook prboom bin on my device ) that in fact I would be well served to add tslib support to SDL.

ongoing.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #102
geekmaster

Quote:
I am of the opinion that ( after succesfully finding AND running the nook prboom bin on my device ) that in fact I would be well served to add tslib support to SDL.

ongoing.
http://www.armadeus.com/wiki/index.p...DL_Development
Old 10-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #103
twobob

Helpful, thanks

I have the x11 support completed now, and the TSlib built, and a few other sundries it was after, still not completely happy with the config.log (will check it again) but the built SDL does happily now grab the FB via X, manage screen updates (at what look like at least 25 frames a second), and doesn't complain about anything (yet)

TS support not yet tested, I endurance tested the 5 - and circa 5-6 hours of continuous play will drain the device to recharge levels.

Still ongoing. Looks like plumbing your video code into SDL is the smart choice then.
X11 support for those devices that have it, and fbcon support for those that don't.
Or possibly fbcon for both. time will tell.

I have a very dead 5 in front of me so resuming testing tomorrow.

nano /etc/fb.modes (on the 3)
possible to support a 4 bit mode you think directly via declaration in the SDL fbcon video code you think? I'll have a dig if I get time.

Quote:
mode "600x800-0"
# D: 0.000 MHz, H: 0.000 kHz, V: 0.000 Hz
geometry 600 800 600 800 4
timings 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
accel false
rgba 0/0,0/0,0/0,0/0
endmode

mode "600x800-0"
geometry 600 800 600 800 8
timings 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
accel false
rgba 0/0,0/0,0/0,0/0
endmode

mode "600x706-0"
geometry 600 706 600 706 4
timings 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
accel false
rgba 0/0,0/0,0/0,0/0
endmode

Last edited by twobob; 10-12-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: nano /etc/fb.modes (on the 3)
Old 10-13-2012, 04:43 AM   #104
twobob

TSLIB... early results... none lol

Spoiler:
Quote:
2180 execve("/mnt/us/usr/bin/prboom", ["prboom", "-height", "800", "-width", "592", "-nosound"], [/* 27 vars */]) = 0
2180 brk(0) = 0x145000
2180 uname({sys="Linux", node="kindle", ...}) = 0
2180 access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 mmap2(NULL, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x40017000
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libz.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0008 \30\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=54524, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 85920, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x40021000
2180 mprotect(0x4002e000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x40035000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0xc) = 0x40035000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK) = 0
2180 open("/etc/ld.so.preload", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=23, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 23, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x40019000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libenvload.so", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\36 0\4\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=3388, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x4001a000
2180 mmap2(NULL, 34876, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x40036000
2180 mprotect(0x40037000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x4003e000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x4003e000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 munmap(0x40019000, 23) = 0
2180 stat64("/usr/lib", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0755, st_size=16384, ...}) = 0
2180 open("/lib/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0UD\ 0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=105233, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 111144, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x400b2000
2180 mprotect(0x400c3000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x400ca000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x10) = 0x400ca000
2180 mmap2(0x400cc000, 4648, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x400cc000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libpng12.so.0", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0000 7\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=118204, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 149636, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x400ce000
2180 mprotect(0x400eb000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x400f2000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1c) = 0x400f2000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\27 0#\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=36384, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x40019000
2180 mmap2(NULL, 68100, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x400f3000
2180 mprotect(0x400fc000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x40103000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x8) = 0x40103000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libm.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libm.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/usr/lib/libm.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/lib/libm.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\00 02\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=415300, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 446632, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x40104000
2180 mprotect(0x40169000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x40170000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x64) = 0x40170000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\f\ 366\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=135952, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 167360, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x40172000
2180 mprotect(0x40193000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x4019a000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x20) = 0x4019a000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/usr/lib/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/lib/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\30 1V\1\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=988620, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 1025308, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x4019b000
2180 mprotect(0x40288000, 32768, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x40290000, 12288, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0xed) = 0x40290000
2180 mmap2(0x40293000, 9500, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x40293000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/usr/lib/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/lib/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0004 \t\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9764, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 41136, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x40296000
2180 mprotect(0x40298000, 28672, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x4029f000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1) = 0x4029f000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/usr/lib/libts-1.0.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/mnt/us/usr/lib/libts-1.0.so.0", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\24 \n\0\0004\0\0\0"..., 512) = 512
2180 fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=5708, ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 38284, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x402a1000
2180 mprotect(0x402a2000, 32768, PROT_NONE) = 0
2180 mmap2(0x402aa000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1) = 0x402aa000
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x4001b000
2180 mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x4001c000
2180 set_tls(0x4001be00, 0x4002091c, 0x4001c4d8, 0x4001be00, 0x40020000) = 0
2180 mprotect(0x4029f000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
2180 mprotect(0x40290000, 8192, PROT_READ) = 0
2180 mprotect(0x40170000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
2180 mprotect(0x400ca000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
2180 mprotect(0x4001f000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
2180 set_tid_address(0x4001b9a8) = 2180
2180 set_robust_list(0x4001b9b0, 0xc) = 0
2180 futex(0xbede5b4c, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 1) = 0
2180 futex(0xbede5b4c, FUTEX_WAIT_BITSET_PRIVATE|FUTEX_CLOCK_REALTIME, 1, NULL, 400cb000) = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGRTMIN, {0x400b63b1, [], SA_SIGINFO|0x4000000}, NULL, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGRT_1, {0x400b62bd, [], SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO|0x4000000}, NULL, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [RTMIN RT_1], NULL, 8) = 0
2180 getrlimit(RLIMIT_STACK, {rlim_cur=8192*1024, rlim_max=16}) = 0
2180 open("/var/local/system/locale", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 lseek(3, 0, SEEK_END) = 34
2180 mmap2(NULL, 34, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x4001d000
2180 brk(0) = 0x145000
2180 brk(0x166000) = 0x166000
2180 munmap(0x4001d000, 34) = 0
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/var/local/system/tzVar", O_RDONLY) = 3
2180 lseek(3, 0, SEEK_END) = 20
2180 mmap2(NULL, 20, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x4001d000
2180 munmap(0x4001d000, 20) = 0
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 fstat64(1, {st_mode=S_IFCHR|0620, st_rdev=makedev(136, 0), ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x4001d000
2180 write(1, "\n", 1) = 1
2180 ioctl(1, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, {B38400 opost isig icanon echo ...}) = 0
2180 write(1, "prboom v2.5.0 (http://prboom.sou"..., 47) = 47
2180 ioctl(1, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, {B38400 opost isig icanon echo ...}) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGSEGV, {0x9dff4, [SEGV], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGTERM, {0x9dff4, [TERM], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGFPE, {0x9dff4, [FPE], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGILL, {0x9dff4, [ILL], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x9dff4, [INT], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGABRT, {0x9dff4, [ABRT], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
2180 sched_getaffinity(2180, 128, {1}) = 4
2180 sched_setaffinity(2180, 128, {3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}) = 0
2180 write(1, "I_SetAffinityMask: manual affini"..., 45) = 45
2180 gettimeofday({1350116902, 423265}, NULL) = 0
2180 open("/dev/fb0", O_RDWR|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 open("/dev/fb0", O_RDWR|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
2180 ioctl(3, FBIOGET_FSCREENINFO, 0xbede581c) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 2179072, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_SHARED, 3, 0) = 0x402ab000
2180 ioctl(3, FBIOGET_VSCREENINFO, 0xbede5860) = 0
2180 ioctl(3, FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO, 0xbede5860) = 0
2180 open("/etc/fb.modes", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/dev/tty0", O_WRONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 open("/dev/vc/0", O_WRONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 4
2180 ioctl(4, VIDIOC_QUERYCAP or VT_OPENQRY, 0x145434) = 0
2180 close(4) = 0
2180 geteuid32() = 0
2180 open("/dev/vc/2", O_RDWR|O_LARGEFILE) = 4
2180 open("/dev/tty", O_RDWR|O_LARGEFILE) = 5
2180 ioctl(5, TIOCNOTTY) = 0
2180 close(5) = 0

2180 ioctl(4, KDGKBENT, 0xbede57c0) = 0

2180 open("/dev/input/event3", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE) = 5
2180 open("/etc/ts.conf", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
2180 dup(2) = 7
2180 fcntl64(7, F_GETFL) = 0x2 (flags O_RDWR)
2180 fstat64(7, {st_mode=S_IFCHR|0620, st_rdev=makedev(136, 0), ...}) = 0
2180 mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x4001e000
2180 _llseek(7, 0, 0xbede5390, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek)
2180 write(7, "Couldnt open tslib config file: "..., 58) = 58
2180 close(7) = 0
2180 munmap(0x4001e000, 4096) = 0
2180 munmap(0x402ab000, 2179072) = 0
2180 close(3) = 0
2180 close(5) = 0
2180 close(4) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGINT, NULL, {0x9dff4, [INT], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, 8) = 0
2180 rt_sigaction(SIGTERM, NULL, {0x9dff4, [TERM], SA_RESTART|0x4000000}, 8) = 0
2180 write(1, "Could not initialize SDL [Unable"..., 48) = 48
2180 exit_group(-1) = ?

Thoughts? I'm thinking later on have a look at the calibration setup.

Or is the inbuilt TS driver (I forget the name) available to point at.

Will find out later. : )

took all night to charge back 18% from completely flat.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:28 AM   #105
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:

Thoughts? I'm thinking later on have a look at the calibration setup.
You mean the configuration file that isn't there?
Code:
2180  open("/etc/ts.conf", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote