Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Zabet
Zabet began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
PRS-TI flashing possible recharge symbol?

In the middle of reading my PRS-TI started flashing a symbol something like this

I plugged it in to charge, but it is still flashing and none of the buttons (including the power button) are responding. Please tell me this just means it needs to be re-charged, it has never done anything like this before.
Zabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Zabet
Zabet began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Nevermind, I found another thread that mentioned this is part of a bug. I hit the reset button and all seems to be fine.
Zabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabet View Post
In the middle of reading my PRS-TI started flashing a symbol something like this

I plugged it in to charge, but it is still flashing and none of the buttons (including the power button) are responding. Please tell me this just means it needs to be re-charged, it has never done anything like this before.
Happened to me too, just reset it.
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:44 AM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
yup, that'll do it.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote