Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-04-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
rss2book release 7

It's out, and it rocks!

Best of all, it supports XML import/export of feed configurations. I attached a sample.xml file with a few, and I posted one for the Christian Science Monitor in that thread.

Unless there are any serious bugs, I'm probably going to take a break from developing it now; I've been letting other things slide while I got things to this point, but it is now very useful I believe, and much of the value to come will be from us sharing our feed configurations.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
neilm2
Enthusiast
neilm2 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle, Sony Reader
Thanks, Geekraver. This version is killer. After posting version 6, I was going to request check boxes to turn feeds on and off. You added it faster than I could post. Enjoy your break.
neilm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert