Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
kiswa
kiswa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Hello (Original, Right?)

Mostly just posting to get rid of that annoying message that I haven't posted yet.

I don't have an eInk device yet, but plan to have the Kindle 2 (not DX) within the next two weeks (birthday present!). Once I get it, I will likely install the custom screensaver and PDF hacks - assuming they both work with the latest firmware.

Anyway, I plan to spend a lot of time on these forums to learn more about my Kindle.
kiswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kiswa and welcome to MobileRead. be sure and let us know when you get your Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hello kiswa, welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy your Kindle2 very much once you get it.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:05 AM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome! I found your title very original I am sure you will absolutely love your Kindle2! And Happy early Birthday!!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiswa View Post
Mostly just posting to get rid of that annoying message that I haven't posted yet.

I don't have an eInk device yet, but plan to have the Kindle 2 (not DX) within the next two weeks (birthday present!). Once I get it, I will likely install the custom screensaver and PDF hacks - assuming they both work with the latest firmware.

Anyway, I plan to spend a lot of time on these forums to learn more about my Kindle.
Welcome, Kiswa. Happy B-Day! You've made a good plan. This is the best place to learn about e-books and e-reading! Enjoy!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert