Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Stylus for i62HD

Hi!

I have finally found a "stylus" which works well with the Onyx Boox i62HD. Some weeks ago I realized that standard stylus were too thin and they didn't work correctly in the IR screen of the i62HD, as commented in other threads. I have tried using a cotton bud and, while it was quite nice for selecting things, it didn't work very well to highlight text, and I had to substitute then after a couple of days. But I've tried something new and I'm very happy with the result... Now I use a small make up brush! One similar to this one: http://www.whiphandcosmetics.com/wp-...keup-Brush.jpg

The one I have works very well even for the thing that were more difficult for me, for example, going to the beginning of the text in the annotation dialog.

Just in case you want to try something new. I'm very happy with the result!
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
Entomos
Entomos began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD Firefly 256MB
Hi,
i've just ordered a firefly and think i'll buy this pen:
http://www.stabilo.com/pages-it/products/smartball/

...think it will be smart also for my nokia
Entomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Yes, I know that some users (for example AnneT, she is the one I remember) use that pen. She said in another thread that she was happy with it, so yes, I think that is a smart purchase
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote