Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #31
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I'd only buy it if it has advantages in reading eBooks. That is almost my sole use of my present Kindle Fire with occasionally opening Androird Bibles.

I don't need Skype, a microphone or a tablet computer. My desktop does all of them better on a much bigger screen.
ever heard of this e-reader with e-ink screen called the Kindle?
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #32
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
BTW, anyone else expecting the new Kindle Fire will come with both LCD and e-ink screens as in the recently disclosed Amazon patent?
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #33
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
BTW, anyone else expecting the new Kindle Fire will come with both LCD and e-ink screens as in the recently disclosed Amazon patent?
I don't think that will happen. I know I would never buy such a dual screen monstrosity.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #34
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Both good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
ever heard of this e-reader with e-ink screen called the Kindle?
I own a Kindle 3rd Generation WiFi now used by my wife and a Kindle Fire 1st generation now used by me.

By the end of this week I expect to have on order a Kindle Paperwhite 1st Generation and a Kindle Fire 2nd generation.

I just need the models available for purchase on the Amazon home page.

Before the Kindles I used to read Microsoft PC eBooks and Adobe PC eBooks. Both of those are now obsolete and the files just occupy dead space.

The last pBook I read was in 1970.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote