Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-14-2012, 03:11 AM   #16
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
You should have posted this in the sub-forum "Kindle Developers Corner"
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #17
akleiw
akleiw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4.1.0
How do you advance to the next level on Kindle 4? After I put the box over the X nothing happens.
akleiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #18
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by akleiw View Post
How do you advance to the next level on Kindle 4? After I put the box over the X nothing happens.
Use the "NEXT" button to go to the next level after current level complete.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Othello (Reversi) for Kindle Touch!

Hi!

Othello (reversi) game comes from Onyx Boox to Kindle Touch!

http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/games.html

Installation is the same as in sokoban.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #20
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Hi!

Checkers game comes from Onyx Boox to Kindle Touch!

Installation is the same as in sokoban.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
this is great, thanks
any chance of mapping the undo feature, and maybe the reset feature, to buttons (keyboard/menu) for the kindle 4?
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #22
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy dave View Post
this is great, thanks
any chance of mapping the undo feature, and maybe the reset feature, to buttons (keyboard/menu) for the kindle 4?
Hi,

1. "Ok" button should work for "Undo". Try to push a box and than press the "Ok" button.
2. "Reset" action is not mapped, but if you are interested in it, I can build a new version.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:55 AM   #23
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
thanks for the reply!
i eventually found undo on the ok button, and the reset isn't really needed so don't worry, but thanks for offering
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #24
visvet
visvet began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.1.2
Always freeze Kindle KT when I win or lost Checker game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Hi!
Checkers game comes from Onyx Boox to Kindle Touch!
Hello Sergey,
the Checkers works perfect on my KT (JB, 5.1.2), thank you, but always on the end of game (win or lost) the device is freeze!
Nothing response = if I off kindle by on/off button = screensaver, if I turn on = still freeze checker application only; "Close" touch button on screen is not response, Home button does nothing...

If I turn off kindle by on/off button (hold 5 sec) = same (freeze application only after turn device on)

Only help when I hold on/off button for 20 seconds! -> RESTART = Kindle is normal start after reset (reading man under tree during boot) = freeze application is close and kindle normaly start...

I tryied various settings (Russian / English version, other level, ...) -> game works perfectly, but on the end is always stopped/freeze and no response device till reset(hold 20s off button)...

Other games (Reversi, Sokoban, Sudoku) works w/o any issues...

I installed games by copying files to Extensions/root dir (not by ota) and start by Launcher. Kindle has JB, jbpatch, Launcher and FW5.1.2.

Could you help me, how to solve my issue with game Checkers, please?
visvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #25
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by visvet View Post
Hello Sergey,
the Checkers works perfect on my KT (JB, 5.1.2), thank you, but always on the end of game (win or lost) the device is freeze!
Nothing response = if I off kindle by on/off button = screensaver, if I turn on = still freeze checker application only; "Close" touch button on screen is not response, Home button does nothing...

If I turn off kindle by on/off button (hold 5 sec) = same (freeze application only after turn device on)

Only help when I hold on/off button for 20 seconds! -> RESTART = Kindle is normal start after reset (reading man under tree during boot) = freeze application is close and kindle normaly start...

I tryied various settings (Russian / English version, other level, ...) -> game works perfectly, but on the end is always stopped/freeze and no response device till reset(hold 20s off button)...

Other games (Reversi, Sokoban, Sudoku) works w/o any issues...

I installed games by copying files to Extensions/root dir (not by ota) and start by Launcher. Kindle has JB, jbpatch, Launcher and FW5.1.2.

Could you help me, how to solve my issue with game Checkers, please?
Hi!

Thanks for report! I've fixed it. Please download and install the checkers again. Actually you can only replace the "checkers" file. New size of this file is 125775 bytes.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #26
visvet

Last edited by visvet; 09-02-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
visvet

Hello Sergey,
many thanks for this fix -> now it is displayed the window "End Of Game! You wins!" with working touch "OK" button on the end of game -> it launchs the short animation on place of button and finaly it is displayed last status/layout of game on display.
And that are working touch buttons (New; Close) on display... (no freeze KT never more)
:-)
Thank you very much for this fast update!
Now I have got installed those working games on my KT from you:
Sudoku, Checkers, Sokoban, Reversi(Othelo)
[I cann't play chess - so I didn't tried your app on my KT]
:-(

I found other interesting games (free and paid) for KT on Amazon webshop, but I'm out of USA, so I cann't download those games...
:-(
Old 10-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #28
nosfera2
nosfera2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi!
I have read the thread but cannot fingure out how to install checkers on the Kindle Touch.

I understand extensions/checkers goes in the extensions folder, correct? Where do the other files go?

Thank you.
nosfera2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:02 AM   #29
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfera2 View Post
Hi!
I have read the thread but cannot fingure out how to install checkers on the Kindle Touch.

I understand extensions/checkers goes in the extensions folder, correct? Where do the other files go?

Thank you.
Hi!

Folder structure on your kindle should correspond folder structure in the archive.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #30
nosfera2
nosfera2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Works great, thanks!
nosfera2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
launcher add-ons