Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #1
tonyx3
Connoisseur
tonyx3 began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus One
Adding books - regex help

I know there's a ton of threads about this, but I haven't found one that answers my question, after having searched through more than a dozen of them.

I need my regex to parse filenames that are formatted like this:

Jim Butcher - [Dresden Files 01] - Storm Front.epub

I'm a total regex noob, and I'm not having any luck with the default, or with the options I've come across in the forums and tried.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
tonyx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
There was an example in the options that nearly did it. But, a couple of changes produced:

Code:
(?P<author>[^_-]+) -?\s*\[(?P<series>[^_0-9-]*)(?P<series_index>[0-9]*)\]\s*-\s*(?P<title>[^_].+) ?
which seems to work.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
add books, regex