Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
non_fox
non_fox began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Unhappy kindle touch simple debricking for help

My kindletouch is one thing, doing is another 5.1update of the state
Before reinstalling Os diags mode, you have accidentally entered the reboot has become a brick
When you reboot a brick even if recovery

I use win7 64bit

mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img, mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img, mmcblk0p2_ssh-kt-5.0.1.img.gz
I got the three files

mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img, mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img
Did you meet these two?

[fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2_ssh.img]
And
[dd if = / mnt/us/mmcblk0p1.img of = / dev/mmcblk0p1 bs = 4]
When the command

fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img
dd if = / mnt/us/mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img of = / dev/mmcblk0p1 bs = 4
Is this way works well on the input haneunge?
Command or file name, it is advantageous to change to match the?
And
/ mnt/us/mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img file location right?

Anger selectboot using fastboot mode, but is there a way to ensure he did exactly?
Fastboot is not detected, you can enter the command
Does that need to be connected separately Kindle??

ps ... Using the sentence was mothada smooth. I'm sorry.
non_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #2
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Sorry, but you do speak in riddles.
Are you writing in a foreign language and using an automatic translation tool?

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
diba
Addict
diba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Kindle PW, Nexus7 3G
I think, he is just in the wrong area. This clearly belongs in developers corner and there unbricking Kindle Touch thread.
diba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Sounds like some mystical, religious language. Oh most blessed and holy programmer! Please do not speak in tongues lest thy loyal followers be confused.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by non_fox View Post
My kindletouch is one thing, doing is another 5.1update of the state
Before reinstalling Os diags mode, you have accidentally entered the reboot has become a brick
When you reboot a brick even if recovery

I use win7 64bit

mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img, mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img, mmcblk0p2_ssh-kt-5.0.1.img.gz
I got the three files

mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img, mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img
Did you meet these two?

[fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2_ssh.img]
And
[dd if = / mnt/us/mmcblk0p1.img of = / dev/mmcblk0p1 bs = 4]
When the command

fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img
dd if = / mnt/us/mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img of = / dev/mmcblk0p1 bs = 4
Is this way works well on the input haneunge?
Command or file name, it is advantageous to change to match the?
And
/ mnt/us/mmcblk0p2-kt-5.0.0.img file location right?

Anger selectboot using fastboot mode, but is there a way to ensure he did exactly?
Fastboot is not detected, you can enter the command
Does that need to be connected separately Kindle??

ps ... Using the sentence was mothada smooth. I'm sorry.
Sorry, but I have no idea what you are asking. I refer to your questions, not the command lines.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert