Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 06-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Question Writer2ePub - does it work in FreeOffice?

Since the fiasco with Sun and OpenOffice, I switched to FreeOffice, and I'm wondering if this extension will work with FreeOffice?

Thanks in advance,
Dan
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:07 AM   #2
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I don't know what you mean by FreeOffice exactly, but Writer2Epub works with LibreOffice under Linux.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Sorry, I goofed. I meant LibreOffice, but for whatever reason, my mind wants to keep translating the Libre part of the name to "free".

Thanks for the info,
Dan
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpayment View Post
Since the fiasco with Sun and OpenOffice, I switched to FreeOffice, and I'm wondering if this extension will work with FreeOffice?
No, W2E is tested only with LibreOffice, OpenOffice.org, NeoOffice
Moreover, W2E is developed with LibreOffice.

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote