Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
smp_iliad
Connoisseur
smp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-books

Device: KindleDX, iPhone3Gs
Changing default font in Mobipocket?

I've been thinking the default font size (=12) in mobipocket reader is too small...
Do you know if/how I can change the default setting?
smp_iliad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Not that I am aware of. However, unless your Mobipocket files are DRM'd, you could use FBReader instead, which doesn't just let you set a default font size, but adds all kinds of customizable settings (style, margins etc.)
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert