Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Rogue Hunter: Gaia: Into the Abyss (FREE Sci-fi book!)

Seasons Greetings!

Please permit me to introduce you to my new sci-fi book 'Rogue Hunter: Gaia: Into the Abyss', the prequel to my novel 'Rogue Hunter: Quest of the Hunter'. 'Into the Abyss' is the first installment of a new series of books in my Rogue Hunter cycle featuring the intergalactic bounty hunter Zyra Zanr. Since it's the holidays, I've decided to temporarily make my book available for FREE at Smashwords. For your convenience, 'Into the Abyss' is also available at other online bookstores. I invite you all to click on one of the following links below to get your copy today. Please enjoy the book everyone and I wish you all a Merry X-mas!

ROGUE HUNTER: GAIA#1: INTO THE ABYSS:

Smashwords (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6541

Barnesandnobles.com (FREE): http://bit.ly/7ZHpYE

Mobipocket: ($0.01) http://bit.ly/6SR7Zz

Kindle ($0.99): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002ZNJLMS

Blurb:

Don’t miss ROGUE HUNTER: GAIA: INTO THE ABYSS an original e-book short story, the first in a series that tell the adventures of intergalactic bounty hunter Zyra Zanr and her struggle to maintain order in an increasingly lawless galaxy. INTO THE ABYSS includes an excerpt from ROGUE HUNTER: QUEST OF THE HUNTER and offers a sneak peak into the events of Zyra's climactic battle against a powerful enemy who is determined to destroy mankind. THE HUNT BEGINS! Zyra Zanr pursues a dangerous fugitive in possession of a mysterious, but deadly weapon. Zyra must recapture this weapon before it is unleashed upon the unsuspecting people of the galaxy. Book 1 of 3.

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 01-14-2010 at 02:19 PM.
KevisHendrickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Thanks!!
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2009, 08:42 PM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Many thanks. just grabbed the prequel and purchased the first book.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Thanks!!
My pleasure. Hope you enjoy the book!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Many thanks. just grabbed the prequel and purchased the first book.
I had a great time writing Rogue Hunter. Glad to have you share the adventure with me. Hope you enjoy it.
Advert
Old 12-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevisHendrickson View Post
Please enjoy the book everyone and I wish you all a Merry X-mas!
Just downloaded. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you as well!
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:24 AM   #7
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Thanks! Downloaded and queued!

animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:47 AM   #8
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Thanks! Downloaded and queued!

Thanks for the support! Looking forward to hearing what you guys think about the story. If you like what you read, please don't be afraid to leave a review!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Just want to thank everyone for their support and hope you guys enjoyed reading Into the Abyss. I also want to let everyone know that the sequel to Into the Abyss will be available in a few days, so I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

In the meantime, if you haven't downloaded your free copy of Into the Abyss, all you have to do is to click on one of the following links to either Smashwords or barnesandnobles.com. Looking forward to reading your reviews. Enjoy!

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6541
Barnesandnobles.com (FREE): http://bit.ly/7ZHpYE

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 01-11-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:39 AM   #10
Treven
Addict
Treven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
I'm about halfway through Rogue Hunter. I really like what I've read so far.
Treven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #11
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treven View Post
I'm about halfway through Rogue Hunter. I really like what I've read so far.
So glad to hear you're enjoying the book, Treven! The sequel's going to take it to another level. So if you like what you read, I hope you'll follow me through the rest of the story. Cheers!

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 01-12-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:12 AM   #12
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Thanks a lot for this. The cover is certainly striking!
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #13
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Downloaded and gonner start later
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #14
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencat View Post
Thanks a lot for this. The cover is certainly striking!
Glad to hear you like the cover, Greencat. I'm hoping you'll find the contents of the book just as riveting!
Old 01-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #15
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Downloaded and gonner start later
Thanks for taking the time to check out Into the Abyss. Hope you enjoy the ride!