Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-18-2008, 07:19 AM   #16
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
do not forget to check www.walkbook.net
They are a Turkish company with office in Paris.

They sell rebranded version of the Hanlin reader
They sell through paypal so there is no need to pay exorbitant inter-bank international transfer fee.

DISCLAIMER:
I have absolutely no reference how reliable business they are.
I do not know anybody who purchased anything from that site.
I just accidentaly found the site on the net.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #17
reycat
Enthusiast
reycat began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 + Hanlin V3
ApoloXXI also accepts Paypal.

I ordered my V3 a couple of days ago, I'll tell everybody how it went as soon as I have it
Apolo XXI is out of stock right now, but they have already sent me a couple of e-mails explaining about the customs and when new units are expected to arrive (first days of next week).

HarryT, the Spanish VAT is included in the price you can see in the site (that's what "IVA incluido" means).

Unluckily, I live in Spain, but in the Canary Islands... and we have custom fees when buying from mainland Spain
reycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:13 AM   #18
redbaron101
Zealot
redbaron101 began at the beginning.

Device: palm t3, iphone, bebook (hanlin v3 clone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reycat View Post
ApoloXXI also accepts Paypal.

I ordered my V3 a couple of days ago, I'll tell everybody how it went as soon as I have it
Apolo XXI is out of stock right now, but they have already sent me a couple of e-mails explaining about the customs and when new units are expected to arrive (first days of next week).

HarryT, the Spanish VAT is included in the price you can see in the site (that's what "IVA incluido" means).

Unluckily, I live in Spain, but in the Canary Islands... and we have custom fees when buying from mainland Spain
hi reycat, its been about a week, any update on your apollo buying experience?
redbaron101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:57 AM   #19
reycat
Enthusiast
reycat began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 + Hanlin V3
Hello, redbaron

Apollo received their units yesterday, and I got mine shipped the same day. It was a pleasant surprise, since I already knew that they wouldn't receive the V3 until yesterday or today and I supposed it would be sent next monday.

With the stock they received they will attend all the orders until three days ago... And will have to wait for three weeks until they get the next shipment.

It looks really Wii-like to me, seems the V3 is being really successful here in Spain.

Now I have to relay on the Spanish Postal Service (Correos). Unluckily, I live in the Canary Islands, not in mainland Spain, what means that the shipment will take longer and I may have to pay custom fees (it depends on some Correos employee mood).

I'll post here as soon as my V3 arrives.

Anyway, if someone wants to buy a reader before the next 'crop' of V3 arrives, I've seen the Cybook Gen3, just 326 €.
reycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #20
mvoosten
Zealot
mvoosten began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
"And will have to wait for three weeks until they get the next shipment. "

Probably due to new year holiday that will last till half feb in China what I was told by Jinke.
mvoosten is offline   Reply With Quote