Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
filipbg
filipbg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Instapaper/Pocket/RSS sections

When I download articles from Instapaper/Pocket directly or using Calibre, they are put in one section... Is there a way to make Instapaper folders/Pocket tags to be separate section in one issue?
Or any other suggestion how I might be able to organize my bookmarks and articles I want to reread often in periodicals?
Thank you!
filipbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:54 PM   #2
jimbob101
Connoisseur
jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle App Android, Kindle PW2, Calibre
I just tried this and like you didnt want the single book in Calibre. When I went back to my pocket account all the articles are now deleted. Understandably annoyed as there are articles that I had saved to refer to later.
jimbob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2015, 11:39 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Unless you customize the recipe, it will mark all articles that it downloads as read in Pocket.

On the other hand, if you have them all marked as read, then you could probably customize the recipe to only download one article at a time, then keep re-downloading.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote