Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
joselitux
joselitux began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My notes and Highlights in Amazon website

Hi pals

I'm accessing my Amazon account but can't see all my clippings or notes.
None of my books is purchased, but they all are my annotations from college classes, however my "annotations backup" is on but can't see anything.

any suggestion?
joselitux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Amazon only keeps backup notes for stuff you've purchased from them.

If you need a text copy of your notes and feel comfortable installing/using Perl, you can try the free MBP reader script which someone has reverse engineered from the .mbp format.

If your notes are mostly highlights, you should also be able to find their full text in the MyClippings.txt file on the Kindle itself, which you can copy over and edit on your favourite word processor.

Last edited by ATDrake; 06-04-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Add missing word, correct spelling.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert