Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
ADE sometimes hiccupps w/505 attached

I have had no problem with Adobe Digital Editions and my Windows XP Pro SP 3 until today.

Today, after downloading a book to the ADE library, the first 3 or 4 times my Sony PRS 505 was attached I immediately got a message "ADE has a problem and has to close".

Finally, the last time everything worked fine and I was able to get ADE to send the book to my Sony 505.

Is there anything I can know about how this problem might have happened and how I might avoid it in the future?

Thanks!
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I run into the same problems with ADE from time to time and I don't use a PRS 505. I suspect that it may not have anything to do with your Sony, but might have to do with the book download its self.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert