Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
ratsima
ratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheeseratsima can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Displaying Search results

APOLOGIES, I FOUND THE ANSWER IN THIS THREAD -

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=133152

Previously, any standard search gave my results in a separate screen ie only the search results were on display. Now my search results are highlighted within the body of the whole library. I really want to get back to the previous arrangement: any ideas?

This problem arose after I installed a few plug-ins and no doubt with the assistance of some user-inspired idiocy!

Last edited by ratsima; 10-25-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: I got the answer!
ratsima is offline   Reply With Quote