Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-25-2016, 07:11 PM   #32281
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Iced half-sweet Southern style tea. Yum.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:23 AM   #32282
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Faux San Pellegrino. Still have work to do. Going to be a late night.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2016, 04:56 AM   #32283
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Now that's just wrong, somehow. Life needs a designated driver, but we don't all need to be the DDs.
She said much the same thing . But some of the schemes she has to visit are deep into the countryside down long winding tracks, and I know she hates doing that herself, so I keep a clear head just in case I'm needed.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:43 AM   #32284
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Chinese ti kuan yin.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #32285
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
JeJu Green for breakfast today.

Oh, and the Little Man told me that he has a baby in his stomach. I decided that the best response was "OK, that sounds great." and to leave it be.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2016, 11:07 AM   #32286
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sounds like an appropriate response. I think I'll have a bit of Murchie's Balmoral Blend this morning. It's a strong, dark breakfast blend, and really quite well done.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:23 AM   #32287
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
JeJu Green for breakfast today.

Oh, and the Little Man told me that he has a baby in his stomach. I decided that the best response was "OK, that sounds great." and to leave it be.
Better than asking him where it came from. He might just tell you .

Black coffee.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:12 PM   #32288
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am surprised he has not asked. My cousin is very pregnant and he saw her last week. Surprisingly, there have been no questions.

Darjeeling de Triomphe this afternoon
Old 04-29-2016, 07:26 PM   #32289
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Last tea of the day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 11:19 AM   #32290
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Sorry, been busy trying to recover everything from a failed server, and haven't been checking in as much as I ought. I haven't stopped having anything in my cup, just haven't been reporting. Today, I'm drinking Murchie's English Breakfast Blend tea. This is a good, well balanced, breakfast blend and has become my goto morning blend.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:43 PM   #32291
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Sometimes life gets busy. I know that feeling!

My last tea for the day is done. Just poured a glass of milk to go with dinner.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #32292
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Today, a final chance to watch some curling, with the final Grand Slam event of the season finishing today. The men's final doesn't interest me (Carruthers v. Epping), but the women's final should be fun (Homan v. Jones). This will be the last of the season - no more curling until October. And no golf until or unless Tiger comes back. So no sports until the Tour de France. Guess I'll have more time to read, at least.

Drinking Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend this morning. This is last year's version, since they have abandoned their tea business, turning it over to Mighty Leaf (whose teas do NOT impress me). But I still have a few of theirs, and can enjoy them while they last.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:07 PM   #32293
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Drinking Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend this morning. This is last year's version, since they have abandoned their tea business, turning it over to Mighty Leaf (whose teas do NOT impress me). But I still have a few of theirs, and can enjoy them while they last.
Well, that was a pleasant cup of an old friend. But gone now, so a pot of Keemun Panda that I let over-steep when the phone interrupted me. This is Keemun with AUTHORITY!
Old 05-02-2016, 08:33 AM   #32294
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Sencha. Yummy
Old 05-02-2016, 12:59 PM   #32295
orlok
Close to the Edit!

Fosters Lager, after a long Bank Holiday in shopping hell...

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?