Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM   #661
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I have done a quick test and I am not seeing the problem. Could you run calibre in debug mode, upload a couple of covers and post the log? Hopefully the log will show what is happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM   #662
srichard
srichard began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Attached Calibre log run in debug mode with two covers uploaded.
Sorry, a few messages from Calibre are in French...
Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Calibre_log.txt (22.0 KB, 5 views)
srichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #663
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
That makes it look like the ImageId stored in the database is blank. To check this, I need to see the database. If you could put it somewhere I can download it, and send me a PM with the link. Or, if you would prefer to email it to me, send me a PM and I'll send you the email address to use.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo