Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
nastarovia
nastarovia began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs 300sc, kindle,
i can't make sigil run in fedora 14

i'm kind of desperate....

i moved from ubuntu to fedora 14 last night and everything worked fine...or almost everything...

when i tried to install sigil, the installer apparently did the job but when i run it, nothing happen. I tried to run it from console, and...nothing happen. I tried -yes, was a tricky move- to run the windows version in wine and nothing....and finally i tried to built it from source and i failed....miserably.

someone over there has any idea?
nastarovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:02 AM   #2
cuthbert19
Enthusiast
cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cuthbert19 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Cybook Opus
Are you sure you're not trying to run a 64bit version of Sigil on a 32bit version of Fedora, or vice-versa? Anyway, running it on the command-line should at least give you some error messages ...
cuthbert19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert