Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Help me find a certain book

I remember spotting this in the bookstore and not writing down what it is. It is one of those page-a-day books---sort of like the Simple Abundance book or something like that---with a quote or essay or piece of wisdom for every day of the calendar year. I think it was Tolstoy. It might have been Mark Twain instead. Or there might have been two books, one by each of them It was definitely an out of copyright author Does anyone know which book or books I mean? And if so, is there an ebook version anywhere?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote