Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Necromancer - Paranormal Suspense

The Necromancer

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

SYNOPSIS
THE NECROMANCER

Michelle was brutally attacked while on a business trip in Las Vegas. The police didn't believe her and thought she must have lured a man up to her locked hotel lroom for a little sexual adventure, which went dangerously out of control. Michelle sustained visible scars from the terrifying and almost lethal attack, but pure fear motivated the move from her home in California to Hawaii. Now she has a successful career and she figures abstinence is an acceptable, if lonely, way to live

Omar Satinov, the Necromancer, has become a secret, whispered legend across several continents. His lure is a mystical religion based upon Witchcraft; his hook, the natural herbal products that addict his followers. But does he really have supernatural powers, as many of his disciples believe?

Michelle perceived a kind of magic when she met Omar, dazzled by the handsome, charismatic, wealthy older man. Older men seem safer, less likely to become ardently aggressive in a bout of excess testosterone Michelle decides that an affair with Omar might cure her of the humiliating, embarrassing, and uncontrollable anxiety attacks which plague her whenever she finds herself alone with a man.

How could she know she picked the wrong man? A man with a hidden agenda.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004AYDGVM/?tag=kbsig-20
-----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-18-2015 at 09:13 PM.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Christmas Sale - Two Complete Novels

My two newest novels. Hope you'll all take a peek

[Second image deleted/Only one image allowed - MODERATOR]

The Necromancer - sale for 99 cents

Michelle was brutially attacked on a business trip. Now she fears men. She decides an affaire with a devilishly handsome man who moves into her building might cure her of her panic attacks. How could she know she picked the wrong man? A man who has been stalking her for years. A man known as The Necromancer.....

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/The-Necromance...3&sr=1-1-fkmr0
Nook: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The...he+necromancer
--------------------------------------------

[Wrong title for self-promotion - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-18-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Not my thing, but I love the cover art for both of 'em.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:32 AM   #4
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks Lazaras,

Wish my novels were your thing--but anyway I love the covers too. I got them both at Istockphotos.

I couldn't believe it when I found the cover for The Necromancer. The novel is about a tall woman with long black hair. The first scene has Omar, the Necromancer, looking into a crystal ball to divine the future. The woman in the picture sees this in the ending scene of the novel. So it was like I found a picture that had been made for the book. Amazed me.

Necromancer is Paranormal Suspense
Midnight Reflections is Romantic Suspense
Old 01-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
PamelaMary
Guru

Wanted to add a nice short review on B&N:

Great Read
by geatdanemomDT
Customer Rating:
See Detailed Ratings

Enjoyed every moment reading this book. Kept me up until 5 am for 3 nights running. All the characters are well developed, the story moves so fast and smoothly there was no place to stop, nor did I want to. Looking forward to reading her other books.

Nook: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The...he+necromancer

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/The-Necromance...3&sr=1-1-fkmr0
Old 01-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #6
PamelaMary
Guru

THE NECROMANCER - STILL 99 CENTS

Here's another nice review -

Reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story! Highly recommended!, January 9, 2011
By LuvMyKindle (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
This book is a must read! I read it in less than two days. The concept/plot is very original. Never a dull moment, excellent plotting, good character development, a few surprises here and there, totally absorbing, and a very fast read. There is some suspense, romance, and action here, too. I think it would make a terrific movie. Now, you do need to get past the detailed description of an icky insect or two, but it's worth it. And, in the first quarter of the book, you might wonder why Michelle doesn't see what everyone else is seeing/feeling, but this is soon addressed as the story continues.

I discovered this author's books on a Kindleboard's post, and had already read and liked her other book, Midnight Reflections. I wasn't sure The Necromancer would be the type of paranormal I usually enjoy due to the darker themes, but I am so glad I gave it a chance. I could tell that much research went into this story as well. I already have another one of her books, The Living Image, on my kindle, and will be reading that very soon. I will read anything this author releases as she is now one of my favorite authors. One of the things I enjoy about this author's writing is that her character's reactions to things are far more realistic, to me, than in many other books (commercial and indie). I also think she has a real knack for providing "explanations" for things I wonder about while reading...as if she is anticipating the reader's reactions or questions.

Read this book. It is original, scary, capitvating, fun, and well-written

Old 02-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #7
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - sale - $0.99 cents

Wanted to add another nice review:

5.0 out of 5 stars A contrast of beauty, January 30, 2011
By M. Frost (USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

The Necromancer is a stunning journey into the heart of pure evil disguised as beauty. The book is set in the lovely beaches of Waikiki, and the author does a good job of describing the surroundings that follow the normal (and not so normal) days of a resident.

To go along with this beautiful set, the story revolves around Michelle, a fully human character, with inner issues and a magnificent strength to overcome them. Michelle is surrounded with strong supporting characters, who each bring their own strengths and pasts into the story, weaving together the beauty and hardships they face in their attempt to overcome evil.

That evil is personified in the main villain, Omar, whose dark heart is driven by both the magical and mundane. A character whose own opinion of his beautify and charm are only surpassed by the darkness in his heart. Omar is a character you love to hate.

Overall, the book is a good, easy read - which goes quickly despite the length. Well worth the investment. I look forward to seeing what else the author has to offer.

Reviews just make our day! Thanks to M. Frost, who is a wonderful author himself.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
PamelaMary
Guru

If anyone would like to read the first chapter of The Necromancer right now, it's right here:

http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

Hope you'll try it and have fun reading.

Pam
Old 02-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #9
PamelaMary
Guru

Wanted to add that THE NECROMANCER is still on sale for $.99 cents. The first chapter is right here if you want a sample: http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

Also adding if you go to the wordpress site above there is absolutely no advertising. It's just to let readers have a larger sample to read on their pc than they would get downloading a sample from Amazon or B&N. Happy reading for all.

Pam
Old 02-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
PamelaMary
Guru

Funny review on the Amazon page for The Necromancer

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I began reading this, not quite sure to expect. The characters were a lot of fun, and larger than life. For example, the villain dressed in black and wore an actual cape at times, but the protagonist made this observation herself as well.

While it was all enjoyable, the last quarter or so was the absolute best. I don't want to give too much of the plot away, but parts of it had me laughing out loud even during the action/serious parts in that several of the characters were running around trying to "fix" everything, and the situation reminded me of the ScoobyDoo cartoons from my youth, and in a very good way.

This book has romance, intrigue, some violence, humor, and a whole bunch of character. I heartily recommend it
Old 03-06-2011, 09:37 PM   #11
PamelaMary
Guru

Wanted to comment about genre. The Living Image (which fits loosely in the thriller category) is catching up in sales to my paranormal suspense, and my romantic suspense.

Paranormal and Romance seems to trump Thriller. But still have mostly 5 star reviews for The Living Image.

Hope you all will try and enjoy. First chapter is here: http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/
Old 03-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #12
PamelaMary
Guru

THE NECROMANCER - still on sale for $0.99 cents

If you want to try it out right now, click here for the first chapter. There's no advertising on the site, just the address for the Amazon and B&N pages: http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

Paranormal with witches, addicting herbs, animal familiars, hexes, black candles of death. And a woman in jeopardy with a wickedly handsome and scary Necromancer.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #13
Stephanie1981
Enthusiast
Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app
This looks right up my alley; grabbed a copy!
Stephanie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:33 AM   #14
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks Stephanie1981,

I hope you will enjoy the novel. I wondered if your avatar is your own book?

Pam
Old 03-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #15
Stephanie1981
Enthusiast
Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
I wondered if your avatar is your own book?
Yep, it is! Cover art was done by the absolutely fantastic Mandy Roberts. I did a little promotional thread for it here--

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125449

And I just realized that I didn't put in that the Kindle version doesn't have DRM. Oops. Better edit.
Stephanie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote