Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
Vero
Vero began at the beginning.

Smile Stopping in to say hello!

I'm looking forward to poking around and seeing what this place has to offer. Seems littered with interesting topics.

So, hi!
Vero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Vero!

There is a lot here, and 'littered' is probably a good term for the organization. The Admins try, but we can't seem to stay on a given topic for very long.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:07 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Indeed we try We try (this sounds less harsh, right? )

Any suggestions for improvement are always welcomed

Welcome on board, Vero.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That was NOT meant as a criticism, Alex, just in case it needs to be said.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
That was NOT meant as a criticism, Alex, just in case it needs to be said.
Oops, sorry Nat. It was so not meant to come over like this. Not at all. I should really practice my English expressions...

What I meant to say: Anyone, please feel free at any time to comment on possible ways to improve MobileRead
Old 04-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist

Heh. No, no, no, Alex, it wasn't harsh at all: I thought maybe you might be poking a bit of fun is all -- not something I'd take offense to, off course -- I just meant to tease back a bit.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Heh. No, no, no, Alex, it wasn't harsh at all: I thought maybe you might be poking a bit of fun is all -- not something I'd take offense to, off course -- I just meant to tease back a bit.
Hah! OK, next time I know better
Old 04-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist

Good!