Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
'Pocketbook' song by Jennifer Hudson )))

A little off-top, but still - I just discovered the song by Jennifer Hudson, called "Pocketbook"
I really liked the song, btw... Heh, how about every fan of Jen Hudson gets a discount buying the 'PocketBook' device if he or she sends a video to me at info@pocketbookreader.com showing him/her singing the song 'Pocketbook'?
Or... we can organize the online contest of video clips where everybody can judge the performances and the winners will get the free PB301!!!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

hm, no one is interested?
Advert
Old 10-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
gets a discount buying the 'PocketBook' device if he or she sends a video to me at info@pocketbookreader.com showing him/her singing the song 'Pocketbook'?
Or... we can organize the online contest of video clips where everybody can judge the performances and the winners will get the free PB301!!!
For me that's too much work. Sorry.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic

I imagine me singing it.. yeah...)))
Old 10-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
hehehee...Yar....I think too many here are just to "old and tired" for that much work...leave that stuff for the kiddles!!

Nice idea though...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
hehehee...Yar....I think too many here are just to "old and tired" for that much work...leave that stuff for the kiddles!!

Nice idea though...
probably you're right, Breck)))). But the kids might be enthusiastic about that, I think... or.... if they read books, they don't listen to Jen Hudson?))) and vice versa - those you listens to that kind of music don't read books much???? haha))))