Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #7261
Lynx-lynx
The look ....
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
The contest codes have stopped working.

arl50 only good code around at the moment it seems.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:40 AM   #7262
jaj
Enthusiast
jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kobo
If you consider only 50% off good you are right Lynx lynx. But sice I already used arl50 I'm glad AprilGet30 is also around.
jaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #7263
Lynx-lynx
The look ....
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ahh another satisfied customer.
Old Today, 08:11 AM   #7264
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
I've just gone through the codes on the first post and removed those that don't seem to be valid any more.

Rather to my surprised, the February 50% off code is still working, but not the March one.

Personally, I'm waiting for some more 65% or better codes in the next competition, if there is one.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #7265
joehunt
Connoisseur forever
joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Sony 650, K3, KT, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
The contest codes have stopped working.

arl50 only good code around at the moment it seems.

Panic is setting in.

Last edited by joehunt; Today at 10:13 AM.
joehunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #7266
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

With 820+ books in my TBR, I don't need to panic. There's be another good offer along soon.
Old Today, 02:29 PM   #7267
Lynx-lynx
The look ....

@joe hunt

Panic Stations!

Paul keeps raising the bar on TBR's
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #7268
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
With 820+ books in my TBR, I don't need to panic. There's be another good offer along soon.
Same with me. Even more unread books.
samy2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #7269
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse

Quote:
Well, I'm hoping to get my TBR back below 800 by the end of May. Then I can spend the rest of the year trying to actually reduce it. (I started with it at 800 in January.)
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #7270
joehunt
Connoisseur forever
joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Sony 650, K3, KT, PW2
Quote:
@joe hunt

Panic Stations!

You mean he's saying we should actually READ some of the books we bought? What an amusing thought

Last edited by joehunt; Today at 03:49 PM.
joehunt is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals