Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #16
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
Can anyone suggest good ebooks for beginners to learn HTML and CSS. I am sure these will be useful to many new Sigil users.

I last used HTML about 10 years ago and things have moved on a lot since then, so I classify myself as a beginner again.
Here's another book suggestion. I learned CSS from it (knew some HTML before, like you), and liked it. It's oriented to building a website.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
... as they say, Rome was not in a day built, all will come to those who wait long enough; or find alternative methods .... :chortle:
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #18
poodlemama
poodlemama began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Is there a fast way to find all page numbers in an ePub and remove them?
poodlemama is offline   Reply With Quote