Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Petter
Petter began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Librie
Librie

Hi!

I still use my old Librie sometimes. (I also have an Iliad)
I have tried to use Calibre to convert ebooks, but the Librie does not recognice the result as a valid format.

So my question is:
Can Calibre output format that Librie can read?

Kind Regards
Petter
Petter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, it cant
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Doesn't Librie support BBeB? I thought so.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yes but a different version (with certain restrictions) from that supported by the PRS line
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
Petter
Petter began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Librie
OK,

Thank you for the answer.
/Petter
Petter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert