Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
Robin Gardner
Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
Only one image per article

Hi,

I am creating a book in MOBI format from my own rss feeds. The only problem I have is that when I view the book on my kindle it only shows one image per article even though each article contains several images. When I look at the book with the Calibre viewer there is no problem all the images are shown - it's just a problem when viwed on the kindle. Any ideas?

Robin
Robin Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote