Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thumbs up Libre Pro & Jetbook Lite Skins

The DecalGirl website is finally carrying skins for our readers!

http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...ader-Pro-Skins

http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...ook-Lite-Skins
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro
Woot! Though I prolly won't be buying one any time soon, it is nice to know that the jetBook/Libre line is getting "mainstream" enough for something like that to be offered.
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
dougf4
Connoisseur
dougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook Tablet (Rooted), jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. Pockets View Post
Woot! Though I prolly won't be buying one any time soon, it is nice to know that the jetBook/Libre line is getting "mainstream" enough for something like that to be offered.
Kinda reminds me of that classic line from Steve Martin in, "The Jerk", when he discovered his name in the phone book for the first time,

Navin R. Johnson:
The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!
Harry Hartounian: Boy, I wish I could get that excited about nothing.
Navin R. Johnson: Nothing? Are you kidding? Page 73 - Johnson, Navin R.! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.

THE DECALGIRL SKIN IS HERE!
THE DECALGIRL SKIN IS HERE!
dougf4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro
Lol, I see what you mean, but also, if it wasn't "mainstream" (maybe I should use a different word) it wouldn't be worth it to decalgirl to put that much time into it.
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
We're so far in the back of the pack that any bit of acknowledgement of our readers' existence is akin to the feeling on Christmas Day.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
alroy
Enthusiast
alroy began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Opus/Pocket Pro/eSlick/Libre Pro
I'm looking for something to put on the back of my Libre Pro that would provide a better grip. I'm concerned that one day I may let the Libre Pro slip out of my hand because it has too smooth a feel. Do these skins provide a good grip?
alroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
chrisplushado
chrisplushado began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
has anyone purchased one of these? does it "slip over" the device, is it a snap on case? or is a series of stickers?, does anyone have any REAL pictures of theirs? and does the device fit in the little carrying case it came in with this on? thanks

Last edited by chrisplushado; 07-23-2012 at 12:36 AM.
chrisplushado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
There is a "What's a Skin" button that takes you to a page that answers your questions.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #9
chrisplushado
chrisplushado began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
There is a "What's a Skin" button that takes you to a page that answers your questions.

Luck;
Ken
yes, I clicked that, but all I really got out of it is that it is vinyl with an adhesive
well from SOME of the pictures it looks like stickers, but I don't see how the ALP would work with stickers, because of how the back part sticks out, and If they ARE stickers, wouldn't they come off when I shove the ALP in the sleeve thing it came with?

Last edited by chrisplushado; 07-23-2012 at 04:37 PM.
chrisplushado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125802

Here are some of the same type of "Automotive" Vinyl Stickers that I have used on
the outside of a slip on leather case for my JBL. There should also be a picture of the
little "Old School" guy that I have on the back of the JBL and that gets slid in and out
of the case, all the time. For the Decal Girl's efforts the back of the ALP presents no
real problem. I would more likely worry about all the little stickers that would go on the
buttons. There are a lot of exposed edges there.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote