Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #16
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I sure wish Amazon streaming would have Closed Captioning.
I would very much enjoy CC on Amazon's videos and such. Even though I don't have a hearing problem, I still leave the captions on in the event there's something whispered and I don't pick up on it through the speakers.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #17
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
You're right, Kenny, but not to worry. I'm on it. I've already sent myself a PM warning me that any further infractions could result in me banning myself.

I wonder what this Amazon/Paramount/NBC deal could bode for HULU? I don't believe people have been lining up in droves to sign up for HULU Plus (the paid version) like they'd hoped.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2012, 02:04 AM   #18
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Yes, I have attached an old PC to the TV to watch and while the music and background noise seem normal, speech can be hard to understand at times. Now I am just using VGA and a regular stereo cord for the sound to connect to the TV, I wonder if this would be a lot better with a computer with HDMI?
I don't know if using HDMI would make any difference. Maybe someone with more knowledge could answer you.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote