Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #31
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo, Kindle
Author Dawn Judd reviewed Flaming Dove on her blog, Breakout Books. She writes:

"There are good books. There are really good books. And then there are the books you can't tear yourself away from. This is one of those books. Daniel's descriptions so vivid and alive that you feel like you're right there. I loved it from the first few sentences and enjoyed it to the end. There are very few books that can hold your attention through every single word, but this one can. It is an amazing story that I plan on reading again and again."

You can read her full review here: http://breakoutbooks.blogspot.com/20...l-arenson.html
DArenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:02 PM   #32
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Flaming Dove is reviewed today at From The Shadows.

Here's a quote:

"Laila is born of angel and demon, her mixed blood a curse that bars her from both Heaven and Hell, so she must fight for the one place she calls home...earth. Flaming Dove is an action packed urban fantasy that dares to challenge the reader to question the traditional roles of good and evil. Arenson presents a dark and gritty look at armageddon and a kick butt heroine who comes armed with fangs, claws, and an uzi. A thought provoking dark fantasy novel filled with non-stop action and intriguing characters. I recommend Flaming Dove to readers of urban fantasy, paranormal suspense, and especially to fans of dark fantasy."

Take a look: http://www.fromtheshadows.info/2010/...ming-dove.html
Old 01-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #33
DArenson
ebookworm

Big news!

The blog Breakout Books Reviews has named Flaming Dove the best novel of 2010. I'm honored.

Take a look: http://breakoutbooks.blogspot.com/20...-for-2010.html

Here's a quote: "While I really enjoyed all the other books, this was truly my favorite. From the moment I started reading it, I could not put it down. While the religious overtones might not be appealing to all readers, I found myself intrigued by it and couldn't help but adore this tale."
Old 01-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #34
DArenson
ebookworm

Flaming Dove received its 20th Amazon review--for five stars.

Here's a quote: "The author excels at taking you deep within the characters and making them real. All have vulnerabilities, joys and sorrows. And Laila, poor sad Laila, an outcast all her life; so much inner conflict and torment.... This is actually a very well-written book which not only entertains, it makes you think. I read the last chapters feeling stunned by the twists and surprises. Now I'm off to find more of Arenson's books."

You can read the full review on Flaming Dove's product page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004089EPA
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #35
DArenson
ebookworm

Flaming Dove is now available in the Nook store. If you own a Nook, and would like to read Flaming Dove, you can grab a copy here. (And as always, Flaming Dove is available in the Kindle store and Smashwords.)

Thanks!

Daniel
Old 01-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #36
DArenson
ebookworm

Flaming Dove received a new five-star review at Amazon.co.uk. Here's a quote:

"A classic battle between good and evil: A thoroughly great story about the war between Angels and Demons... It has a variety of themes in the book, mainly centering around family, friendship and the meaning of good and evil. I would recommend this to anyone who likes dark fantasy."
Old 02-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #37
DArenson
ebookworm

Happy Valentine's Day from Laila and the gang!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #38
DArenson
ebookworm

New review for Flaming Dove on Amazon.

Here's a quote: "Arenson writes about a familiar topic through fresh new eyes (the battle between heaven and hell) without being corny about it. Layla, the half human-half demon is an incredibly fresh heroine, and the reader will find her very easy to identify with and cheer for."
Old 03-20-2011, 04:02 PM   #39
DArenson
ebookworm

Flaming Dove is the Book of the Day over at Ereader News Today. Take a look.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #40
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think this will be the next book of yours to buy.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #41
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I think this will be the next book of yours to buy.

Regards
Caleb
Thanks, Caleb!
Old 03-27-2011, 12:48 PM   #42
DArenson
ebookworm

A blogger from London created a nice video review of Flaming Dove:

http://indiebookreview.blogspot.com/...l-arenson.html
Old 04-29-2011, 09:52 AM   #43
DArenson
ebookworm

Red Adept Reviews gave Flaming Dove five stars today.

Take a look.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #44
DArenson
ebookworm

Flaming Dove has sold its 1000th copy.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #45
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Congrats on both of your last two posts there (too lazy to quote, sorry! lol) Keep up the great work

Hmm... maybe I should get a review staff to help me through my tbr list like RedAdept has.... nah, I think I'm too much of a control freak at this point
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark fantasy, epic fantasy, paranormal fantasy