Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Registering device and buying books

Do I have to enter a credit card number when registering my Nook? What are the benefits of registering my Nook, if I don't itend to shop in their store (I mostly read Overdrive books from the local library)?

What happens if I click on a "LendMe" ebook in the "store" section without being registered? Is that just intened for purchasing books that can later be lent to someone?
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
jdiemart
jdiemart began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Yes, Lend Me is for purchasing books that have the ability to be loaned to someone later on. I am not sure about the registering, but I think you do have to enter your credit card. Registering may come in handy if you ever have a technical issue and need to have your nook replaced.
jdiemart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert