Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
iPad accessories web site

Not sure where I came across this link in my travels, but http://www.ipadaccessories.com/ seems to have a lot of mini reviews and listings for tons of iPad cases, covers, speakers, stands, etc. from many manufacturers. Seems like everyone is aboard the iPad accessory bandwagon. Just thought I'd pass this along with all the talk about these items. Plenty of options besides the loved/hated Apple case.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
Drybonz
Connoisseur
Drybonz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks for the link. Here's another list with a few things I hadn't seen elsewhere.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...your_pick.html
Drybonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Check out Sleek Gear they are an iPad only shop.

www.sleekgear.org
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote