Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
hoheria09
hoheria09 is on a distinguished road

Device: Eco Reader
Support for ECO Reader in New Zealand?

Hello, I am a Kiwi considering buying an ECO Reader from DA Direct in Australia. I was wondering if anyone in the forum might have any experience or opinions about the level of support that DA provide if/when something breaks. Thanks in anticipation.
hoheria09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:03 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoheria09 View Post
Hello, I am a Kiwi considering buying an ECO Reader from DA Direct in Australia. I was wondering if anyone in the forum might have any experience or opinions about the level of support that DA provide if/when something breaks. Thanks in anticipation.
I can't speak to 'when something breaks' as nothing has broken on my ECO Reader. I can say that CBell (no relation) who is a member of this forum and who works for DA Direct was very helpful when I had a few minor problems with setting up, and that she has been very helpful to others. In fact I think that their after sale service is superb.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
hoheria09
hoheria09 is on a distinguished road

Device: Eco Reader
Thanks Alex. Good to get some information on this.
hoheria09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:12 AM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoheria09 View Post
Thanks Alex. Good to get some information on this.
You're very welcome. Enjoy.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eco reader, new zealand