Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
to italian readers of Mobileread

Hello,
i'm looking for a good e-edition of the "Promessi Sposi" and of the "Divina Commedia";according to your experience, which is the best one and where could I download it?

of course for those classical books there is no problems of copyright.

thank you for your help

Brandobras
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
I've never found a good edition of the Commedia nor the PS with footnotes and comments, but I think you can find both of them on www.liberliber.it
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Hello, thank you Format C:
I know those ones.. but i am dreaming of an illustrated edition, or at least something reacher than the plain text...
i'm too optimistic, i suppose

thank you
Old 03-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandobras View Post
Hello, thank you Format C:
I know those ones.. but i am dreaming of an illustrated edition, or at least something reacher than the plain text...
i'm too optimistic, i suppose

thank you
Yes, you are.
While the text itself is out of copyright, notes and critical writings still are.
And AFAIK nobody bothered to make electronic version of the de Sanctis edition of the Comedy, which is PD.

And even the Dark Side of the Net is not helpful in this regard.

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Look here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=divina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandobras View Post
Hello,
i'm looking for a good e-edition of the "Promessi Sposi" and of the "Divina Commedia";according to your experience, which is the best one and where could I download it?

of course for those classical books there is no problems of copyright.

thank you for your help

Brandobras
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
Brandobras
Zealot

Thank you Brudigia
That's exacly what I was looking for!! I was looking far away and it was in front of my nose!! thank you again!!!