Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Could someone help me getting the M-Edge cover?

Since M-Edge isn'T shipping the Nook covers internationaly. I hope that someone on the board could help me.

Can I order the cover and light and have it shipped to one of you in the US and you ship it than to me? Shipping charges will be around 10-15$. I would pay the cover already from here and send you the shipping charges via paypal.

That would be realy great.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
frossie
Geek Herder
frossie is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
Have you tried this service?

http://www.usunlocked.com/

It looks like they might be able to do what you want.
frossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Frossie, the problem is, if I use usunlocked or borderlinx the shipping and handling fees are as much as the cover and that makes the whole thing to expcensive then. They charge my ca. 70US$. If someone would send it to me from the forum, it would cost ca. 10-15 $ postage.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
frossie
Geek Herder
frossie is on a distinguished road

You do know Amazon.com sell it? I went as far as the check-out process and they seem happy to ship it to an address in the UK... $20 shipping I think.
frossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
mos
Addict

@frossie, thanks! You are great. I placed the order and I hope that they will ship it. It was even cheaper, than ordering it on the M-Edge homepage. The added extra $ for buyers from Germany.

So if this order does not get cancelled, than i will have soon a cover for my new baby.

Thanks
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I am down. I have shipped overseas for forum members before and it is not that expensive really.
Let me know.

-Rob
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
djorourke
djorourke began at the beginning.

I've actually exchanged some emails with M-edge tonight. It seems they *do* sell nook covers internationally.

It seems they have a website problem that they weren't aware of. My fingers are crossed that they'll fix it soon.
djorourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
rmm200
Groupie
rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Amazingly enough, companies do still take orders over the telephone. Unless they have no employees and then I would not want to buy from them anyway... If you have any question at all about the M-Edge web site, ask them to help you with your order. Sure improves your chances of getting what you want.

Added: I have to say I have the M-Edge cover and light for my Sony 600. I love it! Light is highly recommended.

Robert

Last edited by rmm200; 01-29-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added I have one
rmm200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:59 AM   #9
mos
Addict

@djorourke, order it over Amazon, right now my order is still valid and it says it will be shipped on Feb.2. If you order it throu Amazon you get the Amarican price. I checked it over the M-Edge website. They have 2 different prices there.

If you say you are from Germany and look at the prices in US$ the cover costs almost 10$ more and the light 5$. I couldn't see how much the shipping was, since I couldn't get that far, cuz of the error message, that they don'T ship this item international at the moment.

On the Amazon site, I got the regular M-Edge prices and shipping to Germany for these 2 items is 22.40 US$. I had a code from M-Edge and so 5$ went down. Now I realy looking forward to the email: Your items have been shipped