Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #16
kcnightfang
kcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-900 but selling to move to and Ipad
I did that, I did ADE first and gave Reader Library permanent access to the keychain item.
kcnightfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnightfang View Post
I did that, I did ADE first and gave Reader Library permanent access to the keychain item.
You should be good to go then.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #18
kcnightfang
kcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it is

The Reader Library software is, but my 900 isn't. :/
Old 01-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnightfang View Post
The Reader Library software is, but my 900 isn't. :/
Hmm... are you sure you are putting the ePub file on the reader and not the d/l file?

What is asking your for a password?

Where are you buying the book from?

You authorized the reader to both Sony and Adobe DE?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #20
kcnightfang

Ok, I bought a book with the Reader software after my 900 wouldn't do it directly because it always rejected the ADE password, then I tried to transfer it via USB, and the Reader Library asked me if I wanted to authorise the 900 because it wasn't authorised yet, so I entered my ADE password and it just gives me a hung "Please Wait" screen.

1. I downloaded ADE and created an account.
2. I downloaded Reader Library, created an account and linked it to my ADE account.
3. I logged in to my Sony account on my 900.
4. I tried to buy a book, it told me I needed to enter my ADE password, so I did. It hung and wouldn't do anything.
5. I tried that a few more times, same result every time.
6. I bought the book on the Reader Library software finally, then tried to transfer it via USB, it asked me to authorise my 900 because it hadn't been yet. I enter my ADE password and it hangs on "Please Wait".

I'm going to try to authorise it on PC now.
Advert