Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #181
rock
Addict
rock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Nook, Astak EZ Reader Pocket, iPhone 3g, Droid
Sorry if this has been asked, but 12 pages is a lot to go through, does this mean I can download stuff from the Sony store and it will work on my Astak EZreader Pocekt Pro?
rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #182
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock View Post
Sorry if this has been asked, but 12 pages is a lot to go through, does this mean I can download stuff from the Sony store and it will work on my Astak EZreader Pocekt Pro?
Yes, that is what it means. In particular you can use the Sony software to go to the classics section and get access to all the Google eBooks in addition to the ones from Sony.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #183
rock
Addict
rock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Nook, Astak EZ Reader Pocket, iPhone 3g, Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Yes, that is what it means. In particular you can use the Sony software to go to the classics section and get access to all the Google eBooks in addition to the ones from Sony.

Dale
Thanks Dale, I know people were saying when the switch happened and I wanted to make sure before I start buying stuff.
rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #184
Anne Marie
Anne Marie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS600
I live in Belgium and registered my PRS600 in Dutch. Now it seems I cannot buy books from the American reader Store only from bol.com which has less books at a much higher price. Anyone can help?
Anne Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #185
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
I live in Belgium and registered my PRS600 in Dutch. Now it seems I cannot buy books from the American reader Store only from bol.com which has less books at a much higher price. Anyone can help?
If you have Paypal, I can buy you some gift vouchers for the Sony eBookstore. PM me and I'll give you my Paypal details.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert